Automatic steering range not working with my G27

Hi!
First of all, sorry for my English.
In my Logitech Profiler the "Allow games to adjust settings" enabled, and i have 900 degrees rotation.
In the game, the custom steering wheel range is set to off. ( I also tried to set it to enabled, and set the rotation to 900 degrees, and then set it off, but it's not working).
What is the problem? It's really hard, to go with 900 degrees even with a formula car.
This is the only game where i have this problem, in Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 this option works well for me.
(I also tried to run the game as administrator).
Here is a video about my problem:

some times this happens
you should erase your profile folder in the game folder (i think is in my documents)
then create a new one in game, reconfigure the wheel again, see if this work
*remember to save your settings folder first unless you want lose all the set ups you have

well, one last thing you can try is delete the game, and the my doc folder, then install it again.
if that doesn't work try contact Reiza through email.
or post it here: http://forum.reizastudios.com/
I posted there before here, but i didn't get any answers yet. Now i reinstalled the game, but i still have the same problem. I will write an e-mail, and hope, that the developers are know, why it's not working for me :(

Liptak, is this a recent problem, or did you have it working before and now it's broken?

I remember having something like this happen to me once in a while with my G27. For me it was an odd interaction between the Logitech profiler and the game settings.

Liptak, is this a recent problem, or did you have it working before and now it's broken?

I remember having something like this happen to me once in a while with my G27. For me it was an odd interaction between the Logitech profiler and the game settings.

It was never working, it is like that, since i installed the game.
What was the problem, with your profiler?

It was never working, it is like that, since i installed the game.
What was the problem, with your profiler?

I believe what I had to do was to close AMS and delete the controller profile I'd created, then open up Logitech Profiler and confirm that the wheel was set to 900 degrees. Start up AMS, go to the controller menu and load the default G27 from the preset profiles available. I'd save this profile with a new name, and make the changes to the button assignments after that.

I don't understand completely what was happening, but I think it was something to do with the rotation values not resetting themselves, or the profile I'd saved becoming corrupted.

Good luck!

Edit: As suggested above, making sure the Profiler software is up to date won't hurt.

This is not a 100% fix, but will get you pretty close to the correct rotation and playing/enjoying the game.

Hold down buttons 2+1 then press a corresponding S,T,X or 0

original

[1+2] + O = ~670°
[1+2] + S = ~450°
[1+2] + X = 900° Resets to default
[1+2] + T = ~240°

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back