1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Auto clutch

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Noel Spence, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

Hi guys I decided to use no auto clutch in a race, so when all the cars are on the grid I am left standing there at the start with motor not runnig until I press the ignition and start button, but by that time the whole field is a quarter of a lap in front of me, is there anyway to have the motor running at the start of the race cheers

2. Hi Noel, that doesn't sound right, turning off the auto clutch should not turn the engine off at the start of a race. It must be in gear or somehow stalling the instant you start. It is very easy to stall from a standing start. Make sure your clutch is working, and make sure you press the pedal ALL the way before selecting 1st.

3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

That happens to me only with F3. I just re-run the engine, because there is enough time before race start, and thatĖ™s it.

4. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

cheers keith and matej i forgot to mention its the formula retros , and they take forever to start if you stall them , i will try what you said keith and try and push the clutch all the way down

5. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

yep that done the trick kieth clutch pedal must be fully depressed down before i press start race or else the car just sits there until i press ignition cheers mate