1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AU [AUS Server] Ferrari 599XX Evo @ Monza - Wed 18th June 2014

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Chris Stacey, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

"Turn up the volume and let 'er rip, as we unleash 750 thundering thoroughbreds at the temple of speeeeeeeeed! Seriously. Turn up the volume ^^"

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
    • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
    • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
    • Minimum number of sign ups for event to ahead: 5.
    • Running wide on the exit of Ascari in this event is NOT permitted. No more than 2 wheels may leave the boundaries of the track (white lines) at any one time.
    Cars: Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione
    Track: Monza

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
    Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
    Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
    Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
    Teamspeak Password:
    click here
    Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
    1. Chris Stacey
    2. Available
    3. Available
    4. Available
    5. Available
    6. Available
    7. Available
    8. Available
    9. Available
    10. Available
    11. Available
    12. Available
    13. Available
    14. Available
    15. Available
    16. Available
    17. Available
    18. Available
    19. Available
    20. Available
    21. Available
    22. Available
    23. Available
    24. Available
    25. Available

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

I'd love to join, but the State of Origin is on that night :cautious:...I may or may not make it

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

GO QLD!

4. That looks awesome, too bad I won't have my rig at that time =/ hope plenty join :)

5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Updated OP: Special notes.

6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

This event may have to be cancelled if it fails to meet the minimum number of sign ups required (5) for it to go ahead, by Wednesday evening.

Fridays and Saturdays are obviously the best days.
    But I would eventually like to do at least 1 mid week event regularly to get a break from GT and open wheel racing, as good as they are, diversity is good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

Will have to talk to mother but if you need just one driver then i shall try and convince her

8. Decenten

Decenten
    Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

Sorry thought this was the saturday night one. Can't make it midweek got school and late nights and school are not a good combo

9. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

I totally agree, a mid week race would be great. I don't understand why more people don't sign up :unsure:

As I said, this specific date is a no-go for me, but usually I'd be first up for a weekday race, especially in such a great car...

10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

That's fine mate :)
    Yeah, I thought a mid-week race would present a nice opportunity to get away from the racing spec cars, and get into some more exotic or less used vehicles. Like the Zonda R, or the 458 or something.

If it doesn't work out this week it's okay :) I mean, from the poll results, events during the week weren't massively popular so I'm not surprised, but I'm not disappointed either.

With the racing quality we've had on Friday and Saturday nights it more than makes up for it haha. It's been a blast, I can't wait for this weekend!

{Edit:} Perhaps the weekend after next I'll substitute Friday night with something like a 458 vs 12C event instead of GT cars. I know the GT cars are popular, but if we run them too much then they'll get old very quickly.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

<Event Cancelled: Failed to reach minimum number of sign ups.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.