1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Audi Theme for next update

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Christian Moreau, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Audi Sport TT Cup 2016

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Audi TT RS VLN

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Audi R8 LMS GT3

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  4. KTM X-Bow RR (Audi Engine)

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Audi RS5 DTM 2016

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

In the Audi TT RS VLN thread J-F dropped a bomb yesterday. Though considering the 2016 TT Cup cars were coming soon you could probably see this coming. :D

Sounds like the Race Car with an Audi engine could be the X-Bow!

I so excite!

upload_2016-9-14_20-14-4.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

mmm ; there seems to be a car on that list that shouldnt be and there seems to be one missing .....

Andi.

3. I don't think the GT3 Audi will be included in the upcoming patch, I think it's the DTM Audi instead.

4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

You could certainly be right. Strange that they would release the RS5 separately without a DTM pack. I realize they did that for the Mercedes but I thought that was a special occasion for the leaderboard competition. Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon. :D

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

it be strange if they only released 1 of the new phase gt3's though... maybe the audi dtm car comes with its playmates .....

Andi

6. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

I did remember J-F saying that they would most likely release the new gen GT3s as they go since the 4 models were at various points in the development cycle.

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

havent seen any new gt3s in testing ..........

Andi

8. the Gumpert Apollo sports an Audi engine, too, SimBin sported it in the GTR Evo Game, so some blueprints might still be around ...

9. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ooops, overlooked that one :ninja: