Audi Sport F1 RS - Formula Hybrid

Skins Audi Sport F1 RS - Formula Hybrid v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Reactions: CC
ClimaxF1 updated Audi Sport F1 RS - Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

v1.1

Hi Guys

I originally designed this skin on my notebook which uses Asus Splendid Technology. Short story, the color was too dark so I've reworked the complete livery, added optional tire's and a new race helmet.

View attachment 186556 View attachment 186557View attachment 186559 View attachment 186560 View attachment 186561 View attachment 186558 View attachment 186562

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great skin :)
Its really strange with Audi , I really think they could compete at the top in F1 and they could produce a really nice engine and package :)

Great skin :)
Its really strange with Audi , I really think they could compete at the top in F1 and they could produce a really nice engine and package :)

I've always loved Audi, grown up with them and even own a TT. I think they could easily be a top team. It's in their blood, why they don't enter stills remains the question.

I've always loved Audi, grown up with them and even own a TT. I think they could easily be a top team. It's in their blood, why they don't enter stills remains the question.
So many iconic teams in F1 , Merc , Renault , Ferrari , and so on , Audi would be welcomed I should imagine :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back