1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATI catalyst settings ?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Marius Neverauskas, Oct 21, 2011.

1. hi, i got HD6970 any suggest settings for 1920x1080 resolution at race game
  2. you can run race 07 at the highest possible settings with that card. Also you might want to enable any HD textures in any mods you have installed. With a 6970 you can max everything out in Race and any expansions or mods.
  3. yes but maybe sameone using omtimal to save graphic card.
  4. I can run Race 07 with max settings on my 4870, and the card doesn't struggle in the slightest. You will have zero problems on your superior card. Max out the settings and enjoy.
  5. Everyone is telling you that you can run the card at max settings with no issue, but this might not be the case as we don't know what CPU and ram you have as well in your system. If you are still running a low end CPU and ram, you might not be able to run the card at max settings as the other components would be a bottleneck. If you have a decent CPU and ram, you will be ok though.
  6. The game runs perfectly on a Pentium 4 with 1GB of RAM and a decent graphics card. With a 6970 I think it's safe to assume the OP has at least that, if not better.