• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

At last stopped the stuttering !

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Andy Bolt, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Andy Bolt

Andy Bolt

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried all the ideas to stop the gradually worsening stuttering in the game while racing ( usually after 8 or 10 laps or so ) . I have run a few races now with a memory program running which stops memory getting used up ( i have 4 gigs as it is ! ) Its by a company called IOBIT and is called Advanced Systemcare and in it is a program called SmartRam and by god it works , it just runs lovely and smooth .
    I hope this info can help others.
    By the way this program is FREE !!

Thanks Andy

2. Andy Bolt

Andy Bolt

Ratings:
    +0
    Obviously nobody is having this trouble anymore ? Oh well ! Lots of folks read this and no replies :)

3. BlazingRiCO

BlazingRiCO

Ratings:
    +133
    Hmm, sound promissing. Might gonna test this prog :p

4. Billy Davies

Billy Davies

Ratings:
    +0
    Nop, I get exactly this problem. Off to get it now.

Cheers Fella.

5. Frank Alexandre da Silva

Frank Alexandre da Silva

Ratings:
    +97
    Doesnt work for me. Still get the stuttering withing 8/9 laps...as soon my replay file is up to 2 Ghz. The only way i can stop it is to make the replay folder ready only. This way i loose the race replay unfortunately.

6. jnl.42

jnl.42

Ratings:
    +3
    EDIT: ignore/delete this post

7. andyedwards

andyedwards

Ratings:
    +1
    For AMD Cards you can download the AMD Fusion software which does the same thing, and you can personalise / bespoke it a well

8. Billy Davies

Billy Davies

Ratings:
    +0
    MMmmm didn't work for me either unfortunately, but since I got AMD board and processor gonna give this AMD fusion a blast and see if I gain anything.

Didn't have this problem before the patch though. grrr

9. shotts44

shotts44

Ratings:
    +0
    Where do I find this file? Iwould like to try it as a read only, I have the same stuttering problem.

Found it! :redface: