ASUS ROG Bezel Free Kit installed on 32" Monitors

I just thought I would share that I have successfully adapted the very interesting Asus ROG Bezel Free kit to a triple setup using LG 32" monitors. The results are actually pretty good, so much so I would suggest for other racers annoyed by bezels on their triple setups. All it really requires is a few clear plexi-glass extensions for the mounts (See attached images) as the actual bezel panels are long enough to cover a 32" screen. Once everything is installed it is very secure and just requires minor adjustment of the triple configuration in each game as the bezel compensation is no longer required in software. Here are the dimensions for the small extensions i made:

Qty 2 (Top Mount) - 1" x 2.875"
Qty 2 (Bottom Mount) - 2" x 2.875"

Keep in mind the extensions height may require slight adjustment for your specific monitors. Mine are LG 32GK850-B.

Attachments

• IMG_4014.jpg
    IMG_4014.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9,287
  • IMG_4015.jpg
    IMG_4015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10,612
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9,921
  • IMG_4016.jpg
    IMG_4016.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 10,971
I just thought I would share that I have successfully adapted the very interesting Asus ROG Bezel Free kit to a triple setup using LG 32" monitors. The results are actually pretty good, so much so I would suggest for other racers annoyed by bezels on their triple setups. All it really requires is a few clear plexi-glass extensions for the mounts (See attached images) as the actual bezel panels are long enough to cover a 32" screen. Once everything is installed it is very secure and just requires minor adjustment of the triple configuration in each game as the bezel compensation is no longer required in software. Here are the dimensions for the small extensions i made:

Qty 2 (Top Mount) - 1" x 2.875"
Qty 2 (Bottom Mount) - 2" x 2.875"

Keep in mind the extensions height may require slight adjustment for your specific monitors. Mine are LG 32GK850-B.
Hey,

what thickness of the plexi-glass were you using?
1, 1.5 or 2 mm?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play