Vehicle Tuning - Prohibited
Skid Recovery Force - Off
Driving Line - Off
Traction Control - Off
Active Steering - Off
ABS - Off - 1
ASM - Off
Transmission - MT/AT

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 15 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If the grid is not correct for the race, I will call a formation lap and all drivers must go to the correct position. A manual single file rolling start will commence when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- Before the event, clear your cache in GT5 Settings (Settings, Miscellaneous and Network) and then restart your PS3. This is not mandatory but it will help you.
- I will be on Teamspeak before, during and after the event. It is easier for me to pass information on Teamspeak rather than the PS3.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu999man
You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the correct format:
Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:

Entry List
1. Stuart Pocock- (Stu999man)
2. Bradley Vanian- MrBv256
3. Gareth Fisher- mrMicawber
4. Rui F. Martins- Rfm577
5. Ben Crooks- Benji_MC
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
11. -
12. -
13. -
14. -
15. -
16. -

Qualied 2nd. 2 Seconds behind Ben and 3 seconds ahead of Rui in 3rd.

Got to the lead after going through the middle of Stu and Ben at Turn 2. Held off Ben for a couple of laps. Comfortably in 2nd, spun a couple of times. Pitted on Lap 11/12. I was then stupid for the rest of the race and was being way way too aggresive with my tyres.

Pitted on Lap 20, comfortably ahead of Rui. More stupidity on tyres, lost a place to Rui with two laps to go and then only beat Gareth by 0.018 as my tyres were at about 5% in the final sector of the race.

PS: Sorry to Gareth half way in the race. I have a later braking point than you.

Qualified 3rd, 3 seconds ahead of Bradley :D ;)
During the race i had a olt of lag and i was always afraid to get to close to the other cars and thouch them due to lag. Fortunately i was able to avoid acidents. I started well, i was able to mantain my position, had a nice battle with Stuart, on the last corner he slightly tapped me, but instead of making me lose time he actually helped me by sterreing the car a bit more:D i was able to get away form Stuart and Gareth, went to chatch Bradley, which lead to a nice battle, i was able to pass him when he pitted for the first time, i stayed in front until i pitted in lap 17, i stayed on the chase for Bradley for the rest of the race, made a mistake and lost a lot of time, but i was able to catch Bradley, when i was behind him i failed my braking point for the last chicane and i had to go straigth ahead for the barriers almost colecting Bradley, fortunately i passed rigth in front of him, this mistake caused a huge loss of time for me, but on the next lap Bradley also made a mistake and i was able to pass him and i just went slowly during the last lap to avoid mistakes, and fortunately i was able to avoid the mistakes and i took 2nd place :)

Congratulations to those who raced, and thank you for the race.

I had a practice on Saturday but with racing hard rather than sports hard so the lack of grip took a bit of getting used to. I decided on a conservative strategy to avoid mistakes and preserve tyres. Unfortunately I didn't learn the pit entrance so when I decided to come in on 15 I completely missed the the entry and on 16 skidded off the tight pit entrance bend :rolleyes:. Still had bags of tyres left at the end and should of taken Bradley at the line but forgot to change gear in the excitment of approaching the line neck and neck so lost out by about a metre.
Good race all - extra respect to Ben for an excellent race and cracking fastest lap.

Q: Managed to set a pb, probably more time in there but i hadn't practiced much so that was my limit really with 17.7

R: Got an alright start, got passed at the begining through T1 though, got my way back into the lead and just set about doing lap times. Was thinking to do the whole race on 1 set of tyres but decided to pit around lap 20 and see if i can set a new pb, was close but not quite as quick as my qually lap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back