Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Little help: love the mod!! I installed natural first and asked to overwrite it. I did. Some tracks loooks great like they should. Brands hatch with af wet mod filter or natural look awesome. But in Laguna the wet is there but the track is almost white everywhere like it’s too bright? Also I don’t notice the brake light reflections as much on this track. Is there a CSP setting I am missing? I tried turning fxaa on and off and spec multiplier up and down but still looks odd.

hello, is it normal or not that the colour surface of wet tracks seems to be grey ? like a mix of snow and rain ?
I think my question is the same. LS looks like snow. I saw a YT vid where it had similar look at the start but on the back stretch it starts to have a mix of some black top but mine looks like snow all the way around

Albs submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso - A (The) multiplayer-compatible, gorgeus looking Wet Mod for Assetto Corsa

Read more about this resource...
The very issue of this mod is that there are a too restricted numbers os wet mode tracks. For instance no Le Mans, no COTA, no Road America, no Sebring, no Fuji, etc... should be so nice that someone capable should increase the nubers of wet tracks to the most iconic worldwide tracks or...it seems that a rain mode is in development by CM Author. Let’s see.

I installed the mod but there is no "AC_Wet_Mod" in the PP-filter list
Screenshot_125.png

The fact that we get "brownish" water spray (instead of blueish color) is this related to csp version? Or is it addon related?
It's related to CSP, Particles FX in particular. You need to disable the new smoke/dust, and the spray should turn blue. In replays though, a part of the spray will still be brown.

I ve already disabled the new smoke/dust as you can see. But i still have the brownish spray. My csp is 0.1.46 (recommended version)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    627.6 KB · Views: 135
I ve already disabled the new smoke/dust as you can see. But i still have the brownish spray. My csp is 0.1.46 (recommended version)

I think i found where the culprit is. I was trying this mod with good weather (clouds, clear, windy etc) and all i get was "brownish" water spray. But..

You need to enable BOTH this plugin AND a rainy weather pattern (eg sol drizzle, sol rain, sol thunderstorm) to have "blueish" water spray. In my case it is more of a whitish spray, but it s not bad as it is.

I think this little info should be stated in the description

Last edited:
the mod looks awsome, congrats!
The only thing that could be improved (from car physic side) is the tires.
they get 90º as an a dry surface would and it sounds under braking or drifting.
Anyway the low grip condition is very good.

Hi, sorry for the question but it says ' 2- Remember to enable reflexes in the graphics settings '

I cant seem to find anything regarding Reflexes, any idea where is is? Thanks!

Hello, I've done everything right in the instructions and none of the roads look wet. I am able to get Raindrops on the windshield but none of the wet maps are wet.... Could use some help since no one is having this problem in recent time.

Hi Alberto, I noticed that meanwhile I have the track reflection working fine to Monza, Mugello and other tracks this do not happens for Imola where to me I got no reflections surface at all. Is there any way to fix it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.