Assetto Corsa Videos

markey_mark_wtf.gif

He asks himself: "Is this real?"
%^&* Yeah its real! Its the dream baby the dreaaam!!

Edit: well i mean the dream that comes true :D

Is it decided witch 1 car and track that will be released ?
I thought first Marco said that the Zonda r will be released first then said it will come early or mid of December ? Dont understand English that good so what do u guys think?
What car and track will we see first?

Cheers :)
Something from Gamescom probably.
I hope I'm wrong, because I don't enjoy that type of car, but I guess that GT3 BMW on Imola.

Any word on a F1600/F1800 equivalent?

Is it decided witch 1 car and track that will be released ?
I thought first Marco said that the Zonda r will be released first then said it will come early

If I remember correctly there was talk about Magione (I am pretty sure they won't use something like Monza, Silverstone or Imola for a tech demo ;)) and if you ask me the car will be something like a Lotus Evora (just guessing though) :cool:

One thing that would just be through the roof is Porsche.

Imagine a Porsche Cup Car in Assetto Corsa...
drooling_homer.gif

But as long as EA holds that tight we will probably never see it in a proper simulation game as an official license.
I wouldn't say 'EA hold it tight' as Turn 10 have secured Porsche in Forza 4, but the problem is they have probably paid a hefty price to get them included, lol. Something the likes of Kunos will not be doing, I'm sure.

:)

I wouldn't say 'EA hold it tight' as Turn 10 have secured Porsche in Forza 4, but the problem is they have probably paid a hefty price to get them included, lol. Something the likes of Kunos will not be doing, I'm sure.

:)
Oh you can be sure they hold it tight :)
Remember that F4 did not even ship with Porsches at first.
Only when T10 opened the big fat wallet did they get them.
Same with that new title forgot the name, i guarantee you it's the most expensive license to get a hold of,
Ferrari's im not even sure it's for sale.. Seems they want Ferrari-games or nothing.

Basically there's a reason why you don't see Porsche in every simulation title.
Simbin had one but i think that was a FIA license of some sort, kinda went through the back door.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back