Assetto Corsa Technology Preview Released

The long awaited moment is here. Kunos Simulazioni released the Technology Preview of Assetto Corsa for current owners of netKar Pro. Grab your paycode, read the instructions below and go nuts!

What is the AC Technology Preview?
It is a playable, no-time limited benchmark that allow gamers to get their first taste of Assetto Corsa engine. This version includes one car, one track, different difficulty levels and two play modes: free practice and time attack. Playing this version and reporting back feedback, benchmarks and bugs, players allow the development team to fix issues and improve the final version of Assetto Corsa, before its release.

Who can access this AC Technology Preview?
Who has purchased a copy of netKar PRO since 2006 can use his netKar Pro activation code to activate the AC Tech Preview.
All gamers who will purchase a copy of netKar PRO until March 1 will receive the link to download the AC Tech Preview for free: until March, 1, they will be able to buy a copy of netKar PRO for just 4,99 Eur, saving 70% of the full price.

Game features
This software allow gamers to drive the Lotus Elise SC on the italian track of Magione, reproduced using the advanced Laserscan Technology. This version is compatible with keyboard, Xpad 360, joysticks, steering wheels and any kind of customizable game devices.

Minimum PC requirements
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Operative System
CPU: Intel Celeron
RAM: 2 Gigabytes
DirectX 11 graphics card (ex: Nvidia GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD5770) NOTE: AC graphics engine supports also DirectX 10.1 compatible graphic cards (ATI 4800 HD / Nvidia 8600 GT)
Click here to download the AC Tech Preview (mirror 2, mirror 3, mirror 4)
Click here to visit the Assetto Corsa forums for any feedback, support and other questions you might have.
Enjoy!

Please put your feedback in the comments below

I think in all latin languages like italian, spanish, portuguese, french ... we all call Ferrari (Team/Brand) in feminine and Ferrari (the car itself) in masculine ... and its not only for Ferrari but for any other brand ... brand/team its a feminine word and car is a masculine word ... in portuguese at least we also use something like "she" for the brand/team and somethig like "he" for the car

I think in all latin languages like italian, spanish, portuguese, french ... we all call Ferrari (Team/Brand) in feminine and Ferrari (the car itself) in masculine ... and its not only for Ferrari but for any other brand ... brand/team its a feminine word and car is a masculine word ... in portuguese at least we also use something like "she" for the brand/team and somethig like "he" for the car

in france we said : "une voiture" not "un voiture"
it's feminine word (in french :) )

funny how it's not translateble into german... it would be "der ferrari" here which is masculin.. but we also say "der mercedes" even if mercedes is a female name... it's strange when I think about german I just realize how complicated it has to be for non native german speakers.. for us it's just normal to say "der stein" (the stone) or "das auto" (the car) even if both are neutral things and gets even more complicated witch things like the example with mercedes where the name is a female name but related to a car it become masculin... and after that it becomes even more complicated when speaking in differend relations like 1st person 2nd person 3rd person and that combined with other differend gramar things where then suddenly sometimes the article changes from a feminin or masculin to a neutral or vice versa...

I am amazed that many people without having german as 1st language getting almost all the articles right...

funny how it's not translateble into german... it would be "der ferrari" here which is masculin.. but we also say "der mercedes" even if mercedes is a female name... it's strange when I think about german I just realize how complicated it has to be for non native german speakers.. for us it's just normal to say "der stein" (the stone) or "das auto" (the car) even if both are neutral things and gets even more complicated witch things like the example with mercedes where the name is a female name but related to a car it become masculin... and after that it becomes even more complicated when speaking in differend relations like 1st person 2nd person 3rd person and that combined with other differend gramar things where then suddenly sometimes the article changes from a feminin or masculin to a neutral or vice versa...

I am amazed that many people without having german as 1st language getting almost all the articles right...

Actually german is pretty simple, you have only 3 cases in german. Some languages have 7 cases. :geek:

But to stay slighlty on topic we have female and male cars. :D

Lada or Skoda is female and Mercedes is male :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back