Assetto Corsa: Silverstone Previews

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Silverstone Previews

The first in game previews of Silverstone for Assetto Corsa have been released today by Kunos Simulazioni.

Besides hosting the Formula British Grand Prix this weekend some of the most notable pages of motorsport have been written on this circuit, its characteristic and challenging layout will amplify the driving experience of Assetto Corsa, and the glamour and history of this circuit will give players and racing enthusiasts huge immersion in the experience of Silverstone.

The virtual...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:

Chris

Premium
Way exactly are they waiting for? Lol I bought my G27 back in February in anticipation that this game was gonna be release in "the first quarter of 2013".

Lol I can't wait much longer! It just looks so dam good!

More importantly for me is the driving. I only tried AC briefly as I didn't find the Car or Track inspiring, but the driving was far more involving and enjoyable than all the cars I've tried in rF2 and much more natural to drive.

Rfactor just never felt right to me (accept the 60s cars) and I haven't played it for ages. That said once I have a Sim rig again I will still give rF2 a go as I don't want to give up hope that it will eventually succeed rF1.

CCX

AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1
Lol, yesterday my second G27 mounting bracket broke....guess I`ll have to buy a wheelstand.Any recommendations? And is it true that the center pole gets in the way or just a matter of adjustment?

Well, I have the Wheelstand Pro (also with a G27), and I don't find the centre pole affects my ability to heel & toe or anything. I suppose it depends on the way you have it adjusted, but no problems for me. Very solid bit of kit, very adjustable, I would highly recommend one.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000