Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

scaled.php

• Herman Hermansen

^ Wow, that shot from the pits is amazing :eek:

3 great italian tracks until now ... the details are amazing ... but i hope they also scan some non-italian tracks for AC ...

I know they are italians and the costs should be lower if they do it in Italy but it would be nice to see some european classics like Brands Hatch, Spa, ...

I think there will be 10 licensed laser scanned tracks on AC so maybe 2 or 3 can be outside Italy ?:rolleyes:

I think there will be 10 licensed laser scanned tracks on AC so maybe 2 or 3 can be outside Italy ?:rolleyes:

In another interview, http://www.speedmaniacs.com/News,Assetto-Corsa-Exklusiv-Interview-mit-Kunos-Simulazioni,5803

(translated German into English)
Question: "How many cars and tracks will be included in the 1.0 release fail if the price of similar or higher than the nK Pro?"
M. Massarutto:"As already mentioned, the list of contents is not yet final, it will be but 12 to 15 different vehicle models and seven racetracks in the first publication of Assetto Corsa be at the start The price is higher because of the officially licensed content.. than in netKar PRO. But there will be no subscription model, or an annual fee. "

There was able announcement yesterday, (i think), about Silverstone being the first track outside of Italy to be laser scanned.
And judging by the email I got, they are putting in classic versions too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back