Assetto Corsa: Release Candidate Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
LaFerrari.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni just released a first batch of previews of the release candidate of Assetto Corsa that is about to be released in the upcoming days.

During our visit at the press event last week we already brought you the table of content of the game with some new details on the upcoming full version of the game.

Today the first preview images of the release candidate show the Shelby Cobra 427SC, that will come to the pc simulator as a free bonus car. The much awaited addition to the competitive GT3 class: the Mercedes SLS GT3. A little Abarth duel. The Ferrari 458 GT2 and of course Ferrari's flagship vehicle the LaFerrari on a laser-scanned version of Spa-Francorchamps.

If you haven't purchased Assetto Corsa yet you can pick it up directly from our store and of course with a 10% discount if you are a premium member of this community.

Abarth Duel.jpg Ferrari 458 GT2.jpg LaFerrari.jpg Mercedes SLS GT3.jpg Shelby Cobra.jpg Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

This is the best news i've gotten in a long time. Anyone that has played already want to chime in on the FMOD implementation, graphics and possible new in car controls. I'm assuming there are new controls that came along with the La Ferrari, is the hy-kers system on the La ferrari automated or controlled by driver? Anything added to adjust diff in car? Stuck at work for another 2.5 hours (i feel a cold coming on...). Us Americans get everything last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back