Assetto corsa online servers

Hi everyone.

I want to open a assetto corsa server online, but i dont know how to do that. Is there any official method to rent official servers of the game, or is it always done through the launcher of acserver?

Thanks

You can rent servers from places like RackService, I think they're usually around $8-10 USD per month. If you have a strong enough internet connection you can host it from your PC too. I have around 20mbps internet connection which is medium speed and I can host around 15-18 people in a server. You have to do some port-forwarding type stuff first but once you get that done it's really easy after that and the server app is fairly intuitive. Check around Google or YouTube for instructions.

You can rent servers from places like RackService, I think they're usually around $8-10 USD per month. If you have a strong enough internet connection you can host it from your PC too. I have around 20mbps internet connection which is medium speed and I can host around 15-18 people in a server. You have to do some port-forwarding type stuff first but once you get that done it's really easy after that and the server app is fairly intuitive. Check around Google or YouTube for instructions.

thanks. I'm gone a try it. But one question. In this rant servers, you can use any track and car, include mods? Or only oficial cars and tracks?

Last edited:
You can use any track and car, including mods. You just set the combo you want in the server app, save it, and then upload a couple files from the server/cfg folder to RackService and you're good to go. :thumbsup:
I'm having a problem with my own server. I have already opened the ports, and I created my server with the cars, and the track, but when looking for the server, this appears but without any car, so that I can not visit the server because there are no cars to choose from.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back