1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Mysterious Classic Ferrari Teaser

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 17, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Mysterious Classic Ferrari Teaser

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Either Lauda's 76 or Gilles's 79 Ferrari ?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know what car but it seems like a real photo. If it is in-game its incredible good.
  4. Ferrari 312?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Its clearly not an ingame screenshot. Is a photograph.
  6. i would say 312T4 from 1979 .. but can be any car around this period. more interesting for me: V1.0 or as DLC??
    • Like Like x 2
  7. No doubt it's a 312T4. Look here -> http://www.alidarnic.com/interior/ferrari-f1-1979-312-t4/
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

312t4 no doubt
  9. Except for one doubt.

Shift light is on the left hand side in the 312 T4.
  10. Should be fun.

This will be the last Ferrari for now? I was hoping one of them would be something from the 50s or 60s.
  11. yeah i also noticed that. but i couldn't find any car, where it was on the right hand side :D
  12. My guess would be whichever one Marco had on his Facebook page a few months ago, the one he flatly denied would feature in the game, becuase that's how that cat rolls... :D
  13. To be able to drive this car will be the highlight for me.
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. http://www.f1m.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/users/u4556/gallery/ferrari_312t/1975-1976-ferrari-312-t-f1-11.jpg
  16. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know you all will, but it looks earlier than the late 70's. The cockpit seems to be very open.
    Behind the wheel, it looks like a garage or something where the 70's car has the cars bulkhead.

Just my 2 cents