News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Fanatec App allows motor vibration in the wheel rim, brake pedal vibration (CSP) and the LCD display shows the speed (for CSW owners also the REV LEDs are working)!

I'm using a MSI 7970 Boost with my Triple Screen and an i5 3570K oc'ed to 4,2 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 Ram..
I'm happy with the performance for everything maxed out..

What screen res are you using? I have the same setup minus 2 screens :)

whats

your computer spec? fi you don't mind

OS: Win 7 x64 | CPU: i5 3570K @ 4,2 Ghz | MB: MSI Z77a-GD55 | Mem: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram | GFX: MSI R7970 Lightning Boost with triple screen setup | Wheel: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec ClubSport Pedals | Shifter: Thrustmaster TH8 RS | Other: DSD Button Box

Great JOB GUYS!

I'm loving how realistic the FFB feels at low speed, no one got it right but now someone has! Everything about the FFB is sublime. The handling on the car is also so great, weight transfer's so easy to read and I just feel like a kid learning to drive all over again. BENISSIMO.

One thing, I can't configure a button clutch like I do with everything else since it only allows axis input to be assigned to the clutch. I don't mind having to use it but I prefer using the facebuttons on my G27 so I can left foot brake more easily.

I know it's only a TP, but I'm hoping this is changed for retail. CHEERS! Back to lapping!

Z5XYZr5.jpg

Let the speculations begin!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back