News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

This will be a revolution in simracing without a doubt. iRacing, unless you pull a rabbit out of the hat you will lose a whole lot of subscribers.

The latest build of iRacing is quite an improvement though, NTM feels fantastic.

But I think other sims, rF2, GTR3 have a lot to worry about in Assetto Corsa, especially rF2 since it looks like the team behind Assetto Corsa are going after the modding community as well.

The latest build of iRacing is quite an improvement though, NTM feels fantastic.

But I think other sims, rF2, GTR3 have a lot to worry about in Assetto Corsa, especially rF2 since it looks like the team behind Assetto Corsa are going after the modding community as well.
Yea heard lots of great stuff on it on the TFR forums :) I just cancelled my application due to the FGT but now i might join again :)
Though it looks like it maybe will be the GT1 class as GT2 is packed!

• Herman Hermansen

I like their approach to the sim-community. I don't feel like what they want is to "win" a battle with ISI or Simbin and that their focus is more on making the best racing simulator possible (i don't know, but there is a difference between those two things in my opinion) :)

EDIT: Should probably include pCARS and iRacing in that "battle"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back