Assetto Corsa Lamborghini Huracan Performante Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Bonus Pack 3 DLC - Lambo 2.jpg

Check out the latest of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC previews. This time the epic Lamborghini Huracan Performante is the focus of attention...

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the next new DLC, coming to Assetto Corsa for no additional cost, will release in just five days time to the PC version of the simulation and will contain seven new performance cars and a laser scanned version of the stunning Laguna Seca Raceway, one of the most iconic racing locations in the United States of America.

As release date closes the developers have been hard at work producing a series of preview trailers for some of the new cars, of which the Lamborghini Huracan Performante version can be seen below..

The Performante isn't the only new car to receive the cinematic trailer treatment, you can also check out the videos released for the stunning Pagani Huayra BC and Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale on the link here.

If preview trailers aren't quite enough to fill you up before release then we have something pretty special you might enjoy. On Monday 18th December we will be taking the new Bonus Pack 3 DLC on track at Laguna for another one of our 'Developer Talk n Drive' interviews. Using each of the new cars, we will be taking to the circuit with physics guru Aristotelis Vasilakos to discuss what goes on behind the scenes in physics development for Assetto Corsa, and putting the new content through its paces both on track and in the comms.

AC Bonus Pack 3 DLC - Lambo 5.jpg

Don't forget to tune in (and subscribe :) ) to our Twitch channel on Monday 18th December at 8pm UK to catch all the action live and as it happens. Should you be unavailable, or simply want to watch it all again later, a recording will be made available on YouTube after the event.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

AC Bonus Pack 3 DLC - Lambo 3.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 DLC - Lambo 4.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 DLC - Lambo.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the Bonus Pack 3 DLC? Which car most appeals? Looking forward to our 'Talk and Drive' interview with Aris? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Is this a free DLC or nah?
Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the next new DLC, coming to Assetto Corsa for no additional cost, will release in just five days time to the PC version of the simulation and will contain seven new performance cars and a laser scanned version of the stunning Laguna Seca Raceway, one of the most iconic racing locations in the United States of America.

I just dont get it how people can be so ignorant...last two weeks and not to menion those interviews where developers are constantlly saying FREE FREE and in every single post they say PC 20th and consoles asap and people still coment when it is on consoles etc.

Some people really need to get their sh*t straight.

F

Fidanza99

• Fidanza99

i really love this game from the beginning..but i wish this game can be playable with an xbox one controller too just like in Forza Motorsport 7...!!!!! AC you are the best car simulator but now i no longer play because i have FM7 which is the best simcade on the earth and perfectly playable with a controller..!

Yeah Sesto Elemento is coming. If you mean Veneno, it's cancelled. Marco said Huracan Perfomante took it's place, while Veneno was in the Lamborghini announcement video. But Veneno is "just" modified Aventador, really
Could be that he meant the Terzo Millenio wich they´ve teamed up with MIT for. They said it should have a hybrid system where it´s electricity is stored within nano tubes in the full carbon body and they want to test out a new technology wich allows the material in the vehicle´s body to heal itself when there appear micro cracks in the carbon. But this one is not gonna be in the DLC

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000