1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: how do you adjust seat position/height?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Billy Pilgrim, Apr 25, 2015.

1. I've Googled how to adjust seat height.
    • I came up with: use numberpad + and - (after having enabled devapps in assetto_corsa.ini, which I did). That didn't work for me though.
    • Also found: press home button and type in something with set "driverEye.y ". That didn't work for me either.
    Anyone know how to adjust seat / head height? I'm tired of having the steering wheel in front of my face. I'm not four foot tall!

I've got triples
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

There's an in game app that elegantly allows you to change your cockpit camera position.
    Just move your mouse cursor to the right of the screen and the app list will appear. Look for the one that is called "Onboard" or something, and then you can adjust your cockpit positioning from there :)
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. JoelGL

Premium Member

Yes, it's called Onboard Settings (Helmet icon). And there's also the Triple Screen app, w/c also allows adjusting seat position.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. How come I dont have the onboard settings app or the side menu?!?!?!!! please help!!!!!
  5. Have you moved the cursor to the right side of the screen once you're in game? / in a race?
  6. After you've found your ideal position, don't forget to hit the SAVE button! Otherwise, when you load the car up again it will be in the default position and you'll have to adjust it all over again...
  7. ive spent 430 plus hours on this game now all of a sudden cant move seat back or forward or cannot change height of seat for some reason the driver adjustment box has stopped working over past 24 hours any suggestions ?
  8. Change to the next camera. The last major update added a dash-cam which is not adjustable. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. @Vargs Use the F1 key to cycle through the camera positions.
  10. cheers all fixed thats a first time il remember next time hopefully lol
  11. i would like to do this with keyboard but i think it is not possible to assign Keys to move seat
    • Agree Agree x 1