Assetto Corsa: First Mugello Screenshots

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First Mugello Screenshots

Kunos Simulazioni released the first Mugello screenshots after their announcement they teamed up with Ferrari last Friday. Part of this licensing deal includes the Mugello circuit, which is owned by Scuderia Ferrari, reproduced using the same laserscan technology already appreciated in FVA.

The Italian race track, host to various motorcycle racing events such as the MotoGP, is relatively long with its...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
I've only found out about this game in the last couple of months or so, and it looks incredible. F1 2012 will be shelved immediately when this is released.

Which leads me onto my next question, how far are they into the development of this game?
I heard the release date was supposed to be sometime within the first quarter of 2013. Lol I just want it so badly. Haha

I find it quite hard to belive how a team of 3(?) guys can produce something so wonderful, yet a team like Codemasters struggle to make anything near as good!

Just goes to show that when you do this as a passion, and arent so worried about overheads as a major studio will be, that anything is possible.

Kunos, I love you guys!
Now, take my BLOODY MONEY, lol

I find it quite hard to belive how a team of 3(?) guys can produce something so wonderful, yet a team like Codemasters struggle to make anything near as good!

It's about passion and what you want to achieve. Codemasters games are not bad per se and they're really good for the casual market. However, we tend to expect more from a game, especially in terms of physics, tyre model etc., and that's something they don't have a focus on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.