1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Interior Video

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 14, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Interior Video

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Made for the oculus rift!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sexy!
  4. Sweet and it looks like there will be more cockpit tours if this is #01 ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I really like the look of that cockpit. It has a 3D effect without special glasses.
    I just hope that the excessive body roll seen in the technology demo's Lotus, is not in the finished product. That'd be very disappointing.
  6. Occulus will be very cool indeed. First day I would prob just sit there staring at the inside of the cockpit like an idiot..

Passenger seat could be fun aswell. Imagine someone take on the role of ringtaxi, and you just tag along for the ride..
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It will be a lot less in a racing car, just watch the Zonda or Z4 videos... The Lotus, McLaren, KTM we have seen some onboard footage from are road cars and have lots of body roll...
  8. Somebody has some tissues to spare...
    I just wetted my desk.
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

"Sim racer dies of a broken neck after trying a 360 degrees view with Oculus Rift in Assetto Corsa"
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

And dog

11. Are we getting only 458 gt2 or something else to? GT2 is slower (at least on paper) then 458 GT3 and since we get all other cars from GT3 versions it doesn't make much sense to me.
  12. looking back at race07, where the cars' interior was only modelled as far back as the rear of the driver's seat and where you could "see" the racetrack below you if you looked to the side and downwards at the same time (but who would do that? alain menu dropping his glasses mid-race?)