Assetto Corsa Demo Car/Track Suggestions

Hi All. Since AC it's coming out "very soon" and there's going to be a demo and the same time of the release of the full version (I guess) I would like to discuss about what's the best combo that they could / should offer to test before buying (even most of us will buy it)

Being a Sim with 98% RWD cars.. shouldn't be a good thing to have the Abarth 500 for the Demo.
The track of the TP is not "bad", I like Magione, it has hairpins, medium fast corners and let the car shows its handling and allows to drift aswell.

So maybe a better Lotus street car and Magione is not a bad combo for the Demo.

I reckon a time-limited demo would be better, like Reiza's Formula Trucks and Game Stock Car. That way, everyone can spend an hour racing whatever takes their fancy.

Demo: 3 cars

Front wheel drive: 500Abarth
RWD: BMW M3 E92
F1: Lotus T125

lfs2011011902433600.jpg

Hi All. Since AC it's coming out "very soon" and there's going to be a demo and the same time of the release of the full version (I guess)

Obviously things can change and I know they said the demo will be out before the release but this is from Stefanos Twitter back in July, so this is not official by any means just the lastest about a possible "demo", I think...

Twitter said:
Mattia M. @m4tty90
@KunosStefano Stefano, quanto dovremmo aspettare ancora per sapere quando uscirà AC? La demo (se ci sarà) verrà rilasciata prima della v1.0?

Stefano Casillo @KunosStefano 17 Jul
@m4tty90 la prima non la so.. la seconda invece si.. la demo, se ci sara', uscira' dopo.

in english via google translate

Mattia M. @ m4tty90@ KunosStefano Stephen, as we should wait to know when it comes out AC? The demo (if there is) will be released prior to v1.0?

Stefano Casillo @ 17 Jul KunosStefano@ m4tty90 the first did not know .. the second one is .. the demo, if there will be, 'come out' after.

PS.: Don't shoot the messenger :p:D

maybe this option would create more even races:
1.abarth 500
2. bmw 135i
3. formula abarth (or ktm xbow)
track: Magione or Vallelunga (or any italian track, that represents the foundation of KS)

at least with 2 low powered street cars you can make interesting races with AI, let's just not think what it's best for us, who like online multiplayer, but for the rest of the people that need to be captured by this "game".

even Gran Turimo has a few cars to choose on their demos, so 1 car/1 track now a days i guess is not enough

I hr time limited demo's are one of the craziest things you can ever do in a sim IMO.....at least make it 180mins, then, we'll have all the time in the world to ensure it's set properly.
Wasn't a problem for me with the other sims, but an hour, two, three. The point was all tracks and all cars would be available, as you can't keep everyone happy. Just the number of suggestions of what cars and tracks people want in this thread is proof of that. heck there's even disagreement about how long a time trial would be... Whatever the demo is, I'm going to try it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back