1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa Demo Car/Track Suggestions

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Leonardo Ratafiá, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Hi All. Since AC it's coming out "very soon" and there's going to be a demo and the same time of the release of the full version (I guess) I would like to discuss about what's the best combo that they could / should offer to test before buying (even most of us will buy it)

Being a Sim with 98% RWD cars.. shouldn't be a good thing to have the Abarth 500 for the Demo.
    The track of the TP is not "bad", I like Magione, it has hairpins, medium fast corners and let the car shows its handling and allows to drift aswell.

So maybe a better Lotus street car and Magione is not a bad combo for the Demo.

2. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

I think Kunos should put a racing car into the demo instead of a street car, otherwise some people might be put off and bad mouth the physics for non-appropriate reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I reckon a time-limited demo would be better, like Reiza's Formula Trucks and Game Stock Car. That way, everyone can spend an hour racing whatever takes their fancy.

4. Maybe the 458 at Imola or so Best will be a GT3 but I don't think that it will be in a demo :D

5. BMW Z4 and Imola.

6. I think they should release the full version first and only start AFTER THAT working on the demo. I really want it now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. the demo is just the same game but with one car and track, they don't have to work on the demo, it's the same, only limited :)

8. Demo: 3 cars

Front wheel drive: 500Abarth
    RWD: BMW M3 E92
    F1: Lotus T125

[​IMG]

9. formula Abarth maybe, but i like the 3 cars idea

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. No. It's a lot of work. They have to do a separate build, new graphics maybe upload it and so on

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Obviously things can change and I know they said the demo will be out before the release but this is from Stefanos Twitter back in July, so this is not official by any means just the lastest about a possible "demo", I think...

in english via google translate

PS.: Don't shoot the messenger :p:D

12. I buy it anyway but 3 cars are a good idea.
    1. BMW M3
    2. Abarth
    3. Formula Abarth

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Bring me (us) Zastava Yugo and the streets of Venezia, I don`t care, just bring me (us) something to drive ;).

14. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

demands demands demands (and don't you dare to speak for me) ... tztztz:rolleyes:

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. maybe this option would create more even races:
    1.abarth 500
    2. bmw 135i
    3. formula abarth (or ktm xbow)
    track: Magione or Vallelunga (or any italian track, that represents the foundation of KS)

at least with 2 low powered street cars you can make interesting races with AI, let's just not think what it's best for us, who like online multiplayer, but for the rest of the people that need to be captured by this "game".

even Gran Turimo has a few cars to choose on their demos, so 1 car/1 track now a days i guess is not enough

16. I'd bet it will be 500@Magione/Vallelunga.

AC has got very few cars to choose from, so puting M3/M135 there would be madness imo.

17. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Just a joke, that`s why wink at the end :).

18. I hr time limited demo's are one of the craziest things you can ever do in a sim IMO.....at least make it 180mins, then, we'll have all the time in the world to ensure it's set properly.

19. no doubt KTM

20. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Wasn't a problem for me with the other sims, but an hour, two, three. The point was all tracks and all cars would be available, as you can't keep everyone happy. Just the number of suggestions of what cars and tracks people want in this thread is proof of that. heck there's even disagreement about how long a time trial would be... Whatever the demo is, I'm going to try it.