Assetto Corsa Currently Experiencing Xbox One Issues

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Xbox One Issues 2.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed Assetto Corsa on Xbox One is currently experiencing issues on the Xbox One platform.

Released back in August for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, it has taken Assetto Corsa a little while to catch up to it's PC based bigger brother, however both Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have made great strides in recent months to lift the simulation up to a level on console that it rightfully deserves.

Unfortunately Kunos have taken to their social media accounts this afternoon to confirm an issue with the Xbox One version of the title exists, and is being actively looked at by the Italian team.

AC Xbox One Issues.png

No time frame for a fix has been released, or indeed even any specifics as to what exactly the issue with the Microsoft powered console actually is, but at least the developers are aware of the problem and are working on deploying a fix when possible.

Are you having issues with Assetto Corsa on Xbox One? What is happening with the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Console kiddies don't appreciate sims anyway. They want everything to be like Gran Tourismo, Forza, and Mario Kart.

Interesting ..when I think of a sim-racer, I immediately assume he/she is racing on the PC. Maybe that is a bit ignorant of me? ...maybe there is a lot of good sim racers using a console? maybe they simply can not afford the £1500 to buy a decent PC, but can afford in the region of £300 for a console? ...there are a lot of high quality wheels available for the console, I doubt they would make them compatible if there was not a market for it.

Back on topic ..like anybody else they paid there money so should receive the product without any issues.

maybe they simply can not afford the £1500 to buy a decent PC, but can afford in the region of £300 for a console? ...there are a lot of high quality wheels available for the console, I doubt they would make them compatible if there was not a market for it.

I bought my computer used for far less than the cost of a PS4/Xbone; it plays AC just fine. So money isn't an excuse.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
News these days are really confusing... It seems that the OP wasn't on topic.

No time frame for a fix has been released, or indeed even any specifics as to what exactly the issue with the Microsoft powered console actually is, but at least the developers are aware of the problem and are working on deploying a fix when possible.

Can anybody actually read?!?!? :roflmao::p

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 81 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • €1501-3000