1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sounds Assetto Corsa - BMW M1 Procar - Sound Mod (FMOD) 1.5

Assetto Corsa - BMW M1 Procar - Sound Mod (FMOD)

1. Matthes Uhlenbusch

Matthes Uhlenbusch
    trafosoundworks

hey, thx for your work, but can you reduce the noise a bit please ? i cant hear the other cars :(

2. it´s in Dolby

3. Sounds fantastic.
    But where do I put this?
    I already had the car itself but it doesn't work anymore since 1.1.5(?)
    It doesn't load and stops working, going back to UI.
    This mod itself doesn't show up in UI(the car itself)

What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks.

Cheers
    Robin

4. Put the "bmw_m1_procar" folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

5. Is it possible to add this latest version of this sound to the 1979 version of the car i`ve found in your mediafire? That car has much better physics & force feedback then this version of the car...

6. u found the sound for the 79er ??? ya :) it´s like my fav car ;-) ... so i reworked the hole files for the m1 ... took me long to get it like this!! but the result is top :-() ... so it has no more electronics for the clutch, u must manually shift with a bit throttle blip for up & down shift and u can set the brake pressure in car like u want ... and so oooooon ;)

7. Yeah i think i found the sound, but the shift sounds still sound different to the normal M1 version. The 1979 version doesn`t drop rpm`s after a upshift it seems and you can hardly hear the engine when you`re blipping the throttle on downshifts. In the normal version the blips are very loud and sound amazing :) You`re on track to create the best sounding car ever in a game, keep up the good work mate!

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  8. Last edited: May 22, 2015
  9. Where can i find the car?
    I have downloaded Procar offered on youtube and installed the sound mod, but car does not load (with or without soundmod) in Version 1.1.6.
    Any help?

10. hey dude,

in my mediafire folder under car´s ...

11. great mod, great sound,
    does not have whining drive shaft thou. :)

12. As much as i love the new sounds (on the normal and 1979 version), the 1979 version still doesn`t sound as good. Especially on up and downshifts the 1979 issn`t as good as the normal one. I hope you find a way to make them sound both as good, i love the FFB & physics of the 1979 ;)

13. Don't work for me. I got only an old version of the mod. Where can I get the last mod? Please help!