• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sounds Assetto Corsa - Audi TT Cup 2015 - Sound Mod (FMOD) 1.3

Assetto Corsa - Audi TT Cup 2015 - Sound Mod (FMOD) 1.0

1. Yes the "klick" is bad

2. 1.1 is a nice improvement, more prominent engine note, but the clicking while significantly reduced is still there.

3. i checked it with a friend!! i don´t have it, but my friend still!! :-(( ... check the new one v1.2 .. and let me know!! ;-))

4. 1.2: Engine note is deeper and more interesting (I don't know if it's more realistic or not, but don't really care TBH). As for the clicking - the good news is it's less loud, and now is more a tick than a click; bad news - its still there. You notice it most when accelerating lightly, and it seems to happen at specific RPM (1800, 2800, a few others). May happen in any gear (I tested 1st and 2nd), and whether you are in cockpit or chase camera view.

5. Great work. I should suggest you to decrease a little the other car engines sound. During races it cover your own sound when you are nearer than 10 meters.

6. Is online on Mediafire ;-) Let me know .... @ Skandal

7. Hi @JustSound . Tried the last version, still very good sound, again little too much volume of the other Audi TT engine during races, when you are near them. Thanks a lot for your effort.