1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa at Gamescom 2012

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Aristotelis, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis
    Kunos Simulazioni

Post your nick, possibly real name, day you intend attending, or just remember to say "hi I'm "X" from RD is Aris around?" so I can treat you "better" as long as the rest of the people let me do so :p

...and remember we're on the
    Acer Stand (B50) located in Hall 10.1

Let's have some fun!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Anybody know what the best (least busy) day of gamescom is? Thursday?
    Or a secret way to get tickets for the 15th?

3. Any way of hooking up a live broadcast stream thing from GamesCon so we can check out the preview through that? :).

4. Adam Mocarski
    Day you intend attending: 15th

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram & Yoeri
    15 August 2012

• Like Like x 2
  6. HD Cameras
    15th-19th August 2012

• Like Like x 1
  7. It'll be worth attending as @KunosStefano tweeted "We prepared 4 "scenario". 3 different races situations: Evora@Silverstone Z4GT3@Monza and KTM@Imola plus a "drift" scenario with M3'

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bram

Bram

Looking forward in trying this out Wednesday. Z4 and M3 first then the rest :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. A detailed report will be appeciated by all of us Bram and a few videos :thumbsup:

10. Bram

Bram

I am depending on Yoeri for photo material. Not really blessed with good photo and film equipment here apart from the phone, tablet etc.

More going for the good contact than a huge written report. But of course we will do our best to keep you guys up to date via the site, twitter, twatter, twotter and facebook.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd love to attend however Germany a little too far from Australia!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

Wish you good luck with this and hope you won't be battered by fellow gamers if being longer than five minutes behind the wheel.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its great to see how involved Kunos Simulazioni and Aristotelis are with the racing community.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bram

Bram

I wish them good luck in pushing my 2 meters and 120 kg away :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Other gamers might not be able to move you but the big question is what you gonna do if a gorgeous game hostess asks you to move on?. :)
    Then we really see how addicted to racing you are and how good the AC really is. ;)

16. Bram

Bram

How do you know that Aristotelis looks gorgeous as a hostess? :cool:

17. Hey. Nobody told me there will be hostesses.

I'm going all days now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll record HD videos, you will be able to see them on the page [on Wednesday]
    www.feederleague.pl
    So stay tuned, and visit the page. ;)

• Like Like x 6
  19. This is the first time I got to know the game show, gamescom, and is also the first time in my life I've been waiting for a game show. Of course on internet though.:)

20. Can someone ask them it Asseto will be compatible with motion COckpit like Simxperience?? Netkar wasnt :(