ASR 91 and 95 causing the "full pink line" glitch

The ONLY 2 cars giving me these problems are ASR 91 and 95, and the weird is thing, they were working just fine a couple weeks ago... I reinstalled rFactor and deleted the mod files, re-downloaded them, same thing. Other cars including other ASR cars work fine on any tracks.
What happens is, the car feels like its in slow motion, it's extremely buggish, also the guy in the pitlane that tells you what direction to go takes like 10 seconds to react.

I learned about the ctrl+C thing that shows CPU usage. Apparently the pink bar must not be all the way to the right and it is with these 2 cars (I do not use these helps with the wheel im testing with the keyboard :p):

GRAB_011.jpg

And this is a car from the 1988 pack that works fine:

GRAB_012.jpg

Notice how the pink bar is not all the way to the right.

All cars I've tried except the 91 and 95 ASR cars work. At some point in the past few days they became bugged for me, they are making the CPU suffer it seems, maybe after some windows patch or god knows. Btw my fps are way smoother than that but when I press ctrl+F to show these stats the FPS go down which isn't very useful if you want to get your actual FPS.
I tried enabling "aggressive threading" and same happens.

My specs:

CPU: Q6600 G0
MOBO: GA X38-DQ6
RAM: 7GB DDR2
PSU: Enermax 720W
GPU: MSI 7850 Twin Frozr

Yes I know, old but works smooth in non highly detailed track packs like the nice 1988 f1 track pack. FPS are **** on more high polycount tracks like the F1 2013 track pack or the AC conversion of Spa but mostly because the optimization must be real **** on these tracks or the engine doesn't like high polycoun tracks... anyway, please help, these cars are my favorite and they were working fine but not anymore, I dont get it. Some theorized this might be after the meltdown and spectre patches which supposedly decreased performance... who knows.

To me the problem is the 1988 track and not the ASR formula cars. They work fine on default tracks.

What are default tracks? thanks to rfactor2's shitty menu, I dont know what are default tracks and what are 3rd party tracks.

If Monte Carlo 1966 is a default track, same happens there. I tried on a bunch of circuits, it's always the same 2 cars with the CPU overload glitch, and these same cars were working just fine on all tracks until recently. Some suggested that the spectre and meltdown patch may have made my already shitty computer even slower but what a bad luck that it only affected my 2 favorite cars.

What are default tracks? thanks to rfactor2's shitty menu, I dont know what are default tracks and what are 3rd party tracks.

If Monte Carlo 1966 is a default track, same happens there. I tried on a bunch of circuits, it's always the same 2 cars with the CPU overload glitch, and these same cars were working just fine on all tracks until recently. Some suggested that the spectre and meltdown patch may have made my already shitty computer even slower but what a bad luck that it only affected my 2 favorite cars.
Track details and creator noted in workshop downloads

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back