Ascari Race Resort - PRM

Tracks Ascari Race Resort - PRM 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
the original road mesh is flat. this is just an attempt to make the surface more realistic - a bit more bumpy
The original road mesh isn't flat and going by some on board video's it matches the real track.
What you did is pure fantasy, way too bumpy and in no way realistic.
Tried it, binned it.
Idk what sort of device you use to drive, but if you try it with a DD wheel you'd immediately know/feel you have overdone what you aimed for.

The original road mesh isn't flat and going by some on board video's it matches the real track.
What you did is pure fantasy, way too bumpy and in no way realistic.
Tried it, binned it.
Idk what sort of device you use to drive, but if you try it with a DD wheel you'd immediately know/feel you have overdone what you aimed for.
Hello, I play with a Fanatec DD2. I agree, it was not 100% flat and I totally agree that this add on is not necessary realistic but, analyzing the mesh in blender is clear that it was not laser scanned. Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing track and a stunning work to get this replica in AC. This add on it is just a 1% of the real work made by the other modders. All my respect to them. Having said that, in my experience driving in real life and to my taste, the road in this case was too flat. I did this "improvement" keeping in mind my experience (in other tracks, I have never been in Ascari) and I've considered this onboard Ellfolk Racing Porsche 991 GT3 RS Mk I onboard video Ascari Race Resort, GT3RS, 02:21.403 (youtube.com) . Besides, all feedback is welcome and everything can be done better. Happy to improve this first attempt based on feedback. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back