argHUD

Misc argHUD 1.04c

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's not possible to overlay in fullscreen, the game doesn't allow to change the resolution, go to Settings->System->Screen and change the put the resolution 1366x768
I'm forced to play on 1366p resolution because in windows screen mode on 1920p the game is slow. It's a pity cannot play with this amazing mod on fullscreen mode or windows screen mode on 1366p. :(

Here's something new...

When I play the game without the mod, the wheel settings are fine. But when the mod is running, it messes with the wheel so full lock is practically 90 degrees.

Hello
I have some problem with the mod. (the small one)
but i can´t see the times good

Do you have any idea what i can do?

I have take a screenshot where you see how it looks
ARG HUD.jpg

Hi, first of all, the mod works fine for me! You did a great job! I just wanted to know if there was anyway I could have the times update every now and then like it does in real life in stead of constantly going up and down very fast... That would make it a lot easier for my eyes ;)

• Deleted member 244321

Hola
tengo un problema con el mod. (el más pequeño)
pero no puedo ver los buenos tiempos
Salen cortados.

¿Tienes alguna idea de lo que puedo hacer?
Que resolución de pantalla?

• Deleted member 244321

It is not possible to play with this on fullscreen ? With windowed mode its lagging so much cause we cant change the resolution
It's not possible use it in fullscreen, you can change the resolution of windows and the game will use it

One thing to feedback. So when launching it to start with its all great and no lag but if using any flashbacks its then slightly glitchy/laggy on the timings and rev counter. The numbers dont move as quickly as they should.

Anybody know a way to work around/fix this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.