Misc argHUD [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 244321
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 244321

Excellent work looks greatI dont know install it
You have to open the application file and enable all the widgets clicking on the slider and ingame you set UDP telemetry enabled and Video mode to Windowed (Fullscreen)

First up, I love your tool! Just one question:

Is there a scaling mode planned?/would it be possible to add one? ATM most of the Hud elements (especially the driver info and the Speedometer) are too big for me to use effectively. Of course, I don't know if it would be feasible to implement it or if it would be possible at all.

I'm looking forward to see what you'll be able to do with this in the future

• Deleted member 244321

First up, I love your tool! Just one question:

Is there a scaling mode planned?/would it be possible to add one? ATM most of the Hud elements (especially the driver info and the Speedometer) are too big for me to use effectively. Of course, I don't know if it would be feasable to implement it or if it would be possible at all.

I'm looking forward to see what you'll be able to do with this in the future
Yes there will be a way to resize the widgets in a future update.

It works in realtime in race as accurate as possible, but when you cross the finish line the gap is like 60s but in reality isn't, it doesn't get fixed until the drivers displayed on the tower crosses the line

and do yout think there will be a way to fix this in the future? or is this something that cannot be fixed?

• Deleted member 244321

Curiously when i run the .exe, i see for a few seconds the circle which means it's loading, then disappears and nothing happens.... what can i do ?
Which operative system?

• Deleted member 244321

Wiindows 10, but i'm not sure it's the answer you're waiting for
Tell me if there is a folder that contains the name "argHUD" in "C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive", if you find it send me the report.wer file inside that folder

Tell me if there is a folder that contains the name "argHUD" in "C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive", if you find it send me the report.wer file inside that folder
Nop, nothing. But i haven't installed anything yet because the .exe doesn't run when i wanna execute it... :(

NEED HELP.

HERE USE MOD SWEET FX VERSION DOFFX: v2.0
API Hook: Reshade by Crosire

MY MONITOR IS 60HZ, 16: 9 ONLY CONFIGURED AS TURORIAL BUT F1 LOGO DOES NOT APPEAR,

WHEN I MAKE A COMPLETE FLY LAP, EVEN WITHOUT PENALTIES, THE TIMES ARE NOT RECORDED AND ARE NOT REGISTERED ON THE SCREEN, THERE ARE NO INFORMATION HOW MANY TURNINGS WERE GIVEN OR MINUTES OF THE SESSION INFORMATION.

CAN YOU HELP ME?

I can see the HUD in game but it doesnt work
But this morning it did work.
I did not change any settings and i do have the UDP telemetry enabled and on the correct ip.
I only changed the driver name from my own name to Max Verstappen

Okay another thing. With this installed, you can not use the Content Manager for Assetto Corsa. I spoke with the creators as I wasn't able to open it and they said it's caused by any kind of gaming overlay. Please write that in the description or work on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes