Are you mostly a Racer, Driver or a Modder?

Are you mostly a Racer, Driver or a Modder? And two most fun thing you did this week?

• Racer, either online or offline

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Driver, lapping, touge, or roaming

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Modder, creating or modifying

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Drive and learning to tune or tweak suspension in AC

I mostly drive in Assetto Corsa on one track or one touge for a period of time. I tried Nordschleife for months, default home track in Laguna Seca and Drift is my test track, Usui is my goto touge. Most driven car is actually various version or tunes of my 97 MR2 NA, i.e. AW11b.

The most fun combination of this week is the rediscovery of a3dr's Ferrari 512 on LA Canyon. This Boxer is so playful like a proper mistress. It moves, dives and rolls as you squeeze, push and swing. And it dances and .. it only slapped me once, last night. Oh Yes!

A close second is racing a Datsun 1600/510 mod that I am tweaking on GPK Spa against AI. For a non-racer, this race nearly gave me a heart attack. The little car pitched, rolled and carved the tight track and sucked you into going in too hot to hit and stall at the Bus Stop chicane.

What is your funnest thing you did this week?

Offline racing only, in GPL, N2k3, GTL, GTR2, rfactor, RBR, and Rally Trophy.

Raced in RL 1970-2005 - SCCA, TransAm, IMSA testing, unofficial test drive in Indy, then "discovered" vintage racing - SVRA and HRS mostly; and remained active in SCCA. Quit when I was no longer pushing myself or the car as I should.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.