1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you gonna buy GSC?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ivo Simons, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Yes

2. Maybe (undecided)

3. No

1. Are you gonna buy Game Stock Car? :)
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes, the moment it's released it will be mine :)
  3. Not sure yet. Will decide once I hear what others think of it :).

It looks good though:good:.
  4. Maybe, but how is the price for the sim??
  5. If it ends up on Steam, and it's reasonably priced, I'm there :)
  6. you buy it for sure, but I'd like to know how far it is to exit the game?
  7. Why only on Steam? I really hope they dont use Steam. :)
  8. Didn't mean only on Steam, just on Steam as well. By far my favourite way of getting games :)
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Steam is my favorite as well. But any other online distribution would be fine as well. Nothing wrong with the way rfactor did it.
  10. If I have the means to, I definitely will. It's done by Reiza Studios... say no more! :D
  11. If it is worth it.. sure WILL!
  12. Voted too soon. I thought it was a NASCAR knock off series. I watched the video, and will most likely buy it.

That name is going to cost a boatload of U.S sales, "Stock Car" means going in circles here.
  13. I'll buy it if it's released on disc. But if it's DLC like Steam or some other method, I'll probably pass on it. Even though I'm really interested in it.

14. Do you really think there will be a worldwide export of plastic for such a local Brazilian production?

modedit: no need to get personal
  15. But do not know which distribution will play?
    how should I buy?
    by what method you will have to download?
  16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Depends on:

If there's a demo..

17. I'd imagine this would not be the case. But if it's released in Brazil (or anywhere else for that matter) on disc. I'd have no qualms about importing it, even if it costs more than DLC methods. I've bought a handful games this way in the past and I'll continue to do so in future.

It's unfortunate that you appeared to get upset about my choice of purchasing method. Hopefully you can take some comfort in me not giving two hoots about what you think. :)
  18. Is there going to be a DVD version as well or only a download version?
  19. I am not upset, I just find it ridiculous. ;)
  20. Well if you weren't upset, what was the point of you dragging this thread down by making it personal, that required a mod to step in and clean up your post?

Also, what's ridiculous about wanting to purchase it on disc (even if importing it is required), It's been done that way for years previously. Have us punters been doing something illogical all this time since games have been published on disc?