Are you gonna buy GSC?

Do you really think there will be a worldwide export of plastic for such a local Brazilian production?

modedit: no need to get personal

I'd imagine this would not be the case. But if it's released in Brazil (or anywhere else for that matter) on disc. I'd have no qualms about importing it, even if it costs more than DLC methods. I've bought a handful games this way in the past and I'll continue to do so in future.

It's unfortunate that you appeared to get upset about my choice of purchasing method. Hopefully you can take some comfort in me not giving two hoots about what you think. :)

I'd imagine this would not be the case. But if it's released in Brazil (or anywhere else for that matter) on disc. I'd have no qualms about importing it, even if it costs more than DLC methods. I've bought a handful games this way in the past and I'll continue to do so in future.

It's unfortunate that you appeared to get upset about my choice of purchasing method. Hopefully you can take some comfort in me not giving two hoots about what you think. :)

I am not upset, I just find it ridiculous. ;)

Well if you weren't upset, what was the point of you dragging this thread down by making it personal, that required a mod to step in and clean up your post?

Also, what's ridiculous about wanting to purchase it on disc (even if importing it is required), It's been done that way for years previously. Have us punters been doing something illogical all this time since games have been published on disc?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back