1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there any F1 wheels for the G27?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jibawakee, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I currently have a g27. I really want a F1 wheel but I dont want to spend the money on a T500
  2. Best option seems to be buying the SteelSeries Simraceway SRW-S1 wheel and modify to mount onto your G27 base. You can invest in quick release systems etc to be more elaborate, but you can DIY a mount for next to nothing.

I have recently been looking at this for my G25.
  3. I had it - many buttons, yes, but very flimsy, though. It literally feels like a kiddies' toy. I would not recommend it.
  4. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

Would you not buy a thrustmaster ferrari f1,a quick release and and sli display to run all buttons paddels and switches.
    I am currently doing it for the fanatec csw.
  5. I have a SRW but how hard is it to mount?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I have been considering buying the SRW to mount on my G25. I am not bothered about retiring etc though. How difficult is it to remove the SRW paddles (still having full front button functionality) and mount on the Logitech base?
  7. Paddle's are held in by 2 litte screw's, Just look at the pics and you'll see how it all comes apart.
  8. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

You could buy a quick release and custom fit it to the thrustmaster rim .
    It would wouldnt be hard.