Are black people oppressed around the World?

I don't mean to spark racism, and it is a shame there are hardly any black people into motorsports, even with Hamilton winning in F1.

But, in places like the U.S., most of Western Europe, a number of Asian countries, and, even Africa, there are hate crimes committed against black people.

In the United States, many cops arrest blacks, 6 out of 10 times, they are innocent. There is a lot of fear towards blacks in the country, and, even parents tell their children not to date black people.

They black man is always the first one enslaved, he's the first guy to die in a horror movie, and he is the first one to be blamed for anything bad.

I remember in Ukraine, their was this Afro-Ukrainian female singer who was competing in some competition, and this one White-Ukrainian guy said, "People will start to think Ukraine is in Africa".

In the 1860s-1960s, Black people suffered through segregation, or the same form of South African apartheid, in the Southeast U.S. and even to a much lesser extent in the North.

I'm just saying it seems like black people in World history have had to put up with more abuse than any other race.

I'll be honest, I wish I was black.

Your thoughts?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back