ARCA Sim Racing

The game will be well worth it. If you watch the preview races that they have held. Which were brodcast in low quality to make it available to the masses it was awsome. This game will be the first game in the Circle track racing community worth buying since Nascar Racing Season 2003 from papyrus. EA ruined the pc racing scene by buying the rights for the NASCAR name and finally somone found a way around it and made an awsome looking sim.

• stcdodge94

I'm really excited to get my hands on ASR. I pre ordered it several weeks ago, and I'm egerly waiting for it to ship. From what a few of my buddies said, who were certified ASR testers, this is the sim that'll blow all others out of the water. Of course NR2003 was GREAT and still is but just has lost its realistic touch. Much props go out to the guys working on NASCAR mods for rFactor, they're workin very hard, but with ASR coming out its sure to be a crowd pleaser for the sim racers alike out there.

• shenken

Eckblad said:
Except for the fact that it's only a select few countries from which you can order.:mad:
France, Germany and Norway are the lucky winners.

They are still sorting these things out. In fact to be sure that TSF can also deliver to your country I would suggest just to contact them and ask about their terms and conditions. I`m pretty sure they also can deliver to you mate. Don´t be angry :)

• shenken

Jari Vinnari said:
I think you can/should use Check out with Paypal link for othere countries.

Peace.
Jari

Thats correct and if not you still have the option NOT to submit the order via Paypal. Just be sure to fill everything out with your correct shipping address and i´m sure you all will get the game, wherever you are. Even on ISS as Zippy stated as a joke :)

Arca Sim Racing Specs

Everything You Need To Know

asr.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play