Resource icon

Skins ARC Camaro Replacement Skins 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

ARC Camaro Replacement Skins - A replacement skin pack for the ARC Camaro. Includes Windows & Tyres

ARC Camaro Replacement Skin pack - By Rob Fitness

This install will overwrite the standard liveries from Reiza with some basic fantasy liveries.

This will allow you to see these painted cars regardless of the server or anyone else is running them too. As long as the server is running standard AMS Camaro install.

*** No online Mismatches ***

It will also add...

Read more about this resource...

tried that... all the arc_XXXX files have to be removed from the vehicle folder so at least you get the rims and tires showing again BUT you loose the tire writing and internal windows.... I have ask them to just leave it at as it is in the live version now as we have got it working and Reb.ellion has fixed the rims and tyres... so please for the love of God just leave it now lol.

I have ask them to just leave it at as it is in the live version now as we have got it working

This is a strange reaction... why not just ask them what changed?

Then you can edit your skins to match. The car was just released, I would expect more changes in the weeks to come as they tweak the car.

IMPORTANT TO VERION 1.0 USERS
just want to let you all know in advance that if you have downloaded vesion 1.0 that whenever the next live build is updated there is a very good chance the rims and tires will disappear literally off the car, and the internal windscreen (the backside of banner & numbers) will no longer be visible, when this happens go to your 'vehicles' folder and delete ALL the circled files. this should enable the tires and rims to show, albeit without tire writing, but the internal windscreen will revert back to nothing being visible.

nLxn9pj.jpg

Rob Fitness updated ARC Camaro Replacement Skins with a new update entry:

Updated for build v1.3.5 released 31/3/17

ARC Camaro Replacement Skin pack Vers. 2.0 - By Rob Fitness

suits Build v1.3.5 released 31/3/17

This install will overwrite the standard liveries from Reiza with some basic FANTASY liveries.

So this will allow you to see these painted cars regardless if the server or anyone else is running them too. As long as the server is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have deleted the new skins and done validation to put orig skins back, but game is still looking for "ARC_CAM_TYRES", which seems to not exist. Game freezes at this point.Is there a config file that loads this?
Edit: A reboot and another validation got the ARC's to load....Windows problem. Will try new skins again. they do look great.

Last edited:
1. no need to delete skins, this is a replacement skin pack
2. if you had version 1.0 installed you need to delete the files as posted in the support thread, and in the update post, and in the readme.

follow the instructions and see how you go...

Thanks for this. One question: I noticed there is 20 liveries, but in the sim it only shows 10. I unpacked to root and it works but only 10 of the 20 is showing when choosing livery. Any ideas?

Wow. That is weird. I think the only way that could happen is if the .veh files were missing somehow. But this download does nothing to that file. I'd suggest doing a integrity check/sync. First then see if you have 20 cars. Oh just a thought.... there are 2x cars per team. Did you notice that ???

Wow. That is weird. I think the only way that could happen is if the .veh files were missing somehow. But this download does nothing to that file. I'd suggest doing a integrity check/sync. First then see if you have 20 cars. Oh just a thought.... there are 2x cars per team. Did you notice that ???
Lol! Yeah i did notice that when i used the (new?) function to add AI manually instead of using the "randomized" AI option, and i could after i chose my livery, choose 19 AI with unique liveries (click add until 19) so all AI have a unique skin. So the 20 liveries are there but i can only see 10 of them to choose from for me as a player. Maybe it needs steam integrity check.

But maybe i missed something about the 2 cars per team. How do you see that as a player in case i dont need steam integrity check? I can see 10 liveries to choose from but in the files and from your screenshot there is 20 different liveries. Are you supposed to see 20 liveries and be able to scroll down the car list when choosing skin?

This is what i see. 10 teams (which is correct), but since i see only 10 i can only choose 10 liveries to drive. For example the Red Bull is not available, but if i choose 19 unique AI (top middle "19" opponents) then i can see AI use the Red Bull livery. But i cannot choose it to drive with.

Maybe its all as it should be and im whining about nothing? :D I did Steam validation but nothing changed.

ACR1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back