• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Anyone tried the Miker Formula Junior 1960 ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bsmooth, Oct 19, 2017.

1. bsmooth

bsmooth

Ratings:
    +30
    I just saw the video this morning and it looks great, it would be nice to have a little more in cockpit views to see what the car drives and sound like .
    What do you think of it?

2. NicoB79

NicoB79

Ratings:
    +5
    I bought the car yesterday but drove it only a few laps (default setup) around Sergios Zandvoort. Im not entirely conviced if it was a good choice to buy. I really like the Lotus 33 and expected the Miker also be also agile. But it really isnt. Its a front wheel drive and when there is the small tendency for oversteer you give some throttle and it pushes. I need to spend some more time with it.

The model and look of the car is outstanding.

3. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie
    David Pemberton Premium

Ratings:
    +1,287
    It's fantastic fun - seriously. I was really disappointed when I read that it would be FWD, but the handling is superb. The rear end is happy to drift if you take a corner too fast, the front wheels regain grip very nicely if you ease off the accelerator, and the racing against the AI is really quite intense. Highly recommended :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1