1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone still has FSR 2013 Mod?

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Aveeux, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I would just like to ask if anyone of you still has the FSR2013 mod for rFactor 1, I just got rFactor this year and I wasn't able to get it since they (FSR) aren't using SimSyncPro anymore. I already some people but sadly, I wasn't lucky enough, I hope there would be anyone here kind enough to help me here. So yeah, hoping to hear from you guys soon. :)

2. WOW THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY BIG WORDS. :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. I have it somewhere on HDD, problem is it's several GB of size, not easy to upload anywhere.

4. HERE :) Upload as much as you need.

5. Would you upload it any time? If you could, that would be really great. And take your time too. :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. I have it, and it's still installed; if you miss something ask me ;)

7. Thank you very much bro but you forgot the UI files.
    OptionsSounds=UIDATA\FSR2010\FSR2010_UISounds\
    OptionsDir=UIDATA\FSR2010\
    OSCFile=FSR2010UI.osc

8. Would you upload the UI files mate?
    OptionsSounds=UIDATA\FSR2010\FSR2010_UISounds\
    OptionsDir=UIDATA\FSR2010\
    OSCFile=FSR2010UI.osc

9. Oh also the sounds were not included. So the only ones in the pack were the cars, tracks, and the rfm.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry, I'm not using internet very often these days, but JES was fast so no problems :cool:

11. Can anyone re-upload the mod? The links are off and I would have it, thank you very much.

12. Sorry but I should leave a pc on for several days to upload all files; I will upload only small missing files.