Anyone owns - BTCC TOTAL PACK = $32 does it have a career mode

YES! I found an appropriate Honda Civic & several tracks on steam workshop (listed above).

One of them is Knockhill, but I haven't run it yet...
be aware, the Honda Civic in the Workshop is not the correct car for S397 BTCC events. Only the DLC cars in the STORE will meet the criteria. You only need to purchase one car out of the pack, but you will need one official car if you want to take part in any online activities.
Offline? Not a problem, any car will do.

Don't forget BTCC Historic :coffee:

Untitled 1.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 3.jpg

Last edited:
I ran single player w/ the Honda (against all Honda's) on 1/2 the tracks yesterday & then figured out how to get all "BTCC NGTC 2020" models to run together & ran the other half today!

I'll probably try BTCC Historic next...

I also started jacking around with my settings & increased the AI skill & aggressiveness & jacked my graphics to ULTRA! I was getting FPS drops into the 30's, so I went back to HIGH and dropped shadows one level & tweaked other settings to get back to 60 min & 70~80's average (AMD R7-3700X, 64GB ram, RTX-3070-8GB + M.2-1TB OS drive, 6TB WD BLACK game drive).

It was no fun after I gave the AI too much speed & aggressiveness so I dialed it back a little and now every lap is a dogfight!

Now I need to sort out the "too loose" feel of my G27.

Next up - find a DTM mod / cars / tracks for RF2.

Last edited:
Next up - find a DTM mod / cars / tracks for RF2.

Historic

I was hoping for DTM's more like this - but it appears URL is gone.

EDIT: UnitedRacersLeague.com is gone, but URD still exists @ unitedracingdesign.com

I just bought these two for $7 USD / 6.40 EU

Attachments

• DTM.JPG
    DTM.JPG
    364.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I just found the Assetto Corsa version of BTCC 2023! I like both RF2 & AC but wish I had checked AC for BTCC - but I've been running RF2 and it was "Top of Mind" and I wouldn't have come across the DTM's if I had not posted about this. Party on Wayne!

Forgot to mention those ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea