Anyone here also "drift" a bit?

I'm just curious, most people I know just hate this haha, I only don't understand why... But since I don't have time to join a league and practice for regular races and I was a bit bored, I'm drifting. I started on drift when I saw some videos, like that from Stefan Roser with a RUF at Nordschleife, actually there are 2, one with the yellowbird and a new one with the RT12.

The biggest problem is to find a good setup, I'm not sure, but I think Race series cars don't have any kind of limited slip differential.

Then I made a "mod", based on the BMW E46 from STCC, because the original cars had not much power to spin wheels............................. on 4th gear... :thumbup:

So anyone else here likes drifting? I even saw a server called "drift4" something, but I think it is offline now.

Hm I don't speak english very well. Maybe I wrote something wrong...

BTW this is almost the same I posted on another forum some months ago, but there is a lot more people around here. So more chances of finding someone interested.

Thanks. :)

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Drifting.....Yeah......Love it, Ive got a crappy Wheel at the moment so in the process of upgrading once we move, Goldenport isnt a bad place in a V8Supercar.....lol

And one more thing I would like to say; over at 100Mbit racing the public server (100MBit) Drift can be brought up with any track and car combination suitable for drift. Below are two good tracks; Curitiba Reverse from Race07 and Puebla 08 from Race On. The first BMW I am driving is from the GT Power expansion. The second one is the GT Club BMW from GTR Evolution.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%