1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Anyone have a tutorial for the Ryder CTF editor

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    or is it, change something, check, change something check? I would like to up my stats just a bit, not looking for a jet powered car with super glue wheels just a ferarri/schumacher little bit ahead type situation.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,194
    Actually, that's how it's currently working. Some guys are working on mods already, so checking this topic is probably best right now. :)

3. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    Ok, I have found all I needed, just upped the grip slightly. Makes for more confident racing and more fun all around. I upped the grip so little that its still a race, just gets rid of the ice. At first I doubled the grip and halved the mass....got me 15seconds a lap faster lol, not all that fun though

4. True_G_Meister

True_G_Meister

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but which folder i.e. cars, game etc. do you find the files to alter? I'm a complete noob at this, so please forgive me ;-)

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    don't own 11 but if it's the same as 12:
    cars\<team>2\
    -> balanced
    -> track

6. True_G_Meister

True_G_Meister

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you :) Makes for fun racing, but takes the joy away from the serious competition that this game has to offer

7. Pevlesh

Pevlesh

Ratings:
    +1
    Please give this program