1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Anyone have a tutorial for the Ryder CTF editor

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Jun 16, 2012.

1. or is it, change something, check, change something check? I would like to up my stats just a bit, not looking for a jet powered car with super glue wheels just a ferarri/schumacher little bit ahead type situation.

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Actually, that's how it's currently working. Some guys are working on mods already, so checking this topic is probably best right now. :)

3. Ok, I have found all I needed, just upped the grip slightly. Makes for more confident racing and more fun all around. I upped the grip so little that its still a race, just gets rid of the ice. At first I doubled the grip and halved the mass....got me 15seconds a lap faster lol, not all that fun though

4. Sorry to bump an old thread, but which folder i.e. cars, game etc. do you find the files to alter? I'm a complete noob at this, so please forgive me ;-)

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

don't own 11 but if it's the same as 12:
    cars\<team>2\
    -> balanced
    -> track

6. Thank you :) Makes for fun racing, but takes the joy away from the serious competition that this game has to offer

7. Please give this program