F1 2015 Anyone else getting rammed by the AI down the straights?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
So this has happened at least 5 or 6 times now, in practice, qualifying and race.

A car will be coming up behind me, and i'll stay on the racing line, the AI will try to go on the racing line, till they are almost touching me, then suddenly switch to overtake me.

Only problem is their nose is now where my rear wheel is, and as they move across they tag the rear of my car, causing me to loose control and spin round.

I can only describe it from watching replays as it looks like what the police do when performing a tactical take down on a car. Hit the rear and spin them round the front of your car.

It's extremely annoying, and it's not even rubbish aggressive drivers that do it. So far the list from what i can remember includes, Massa, Raikkonnen and even Alonso who is my team mate, he was even the one who took me out in the race!

My driver spends more time with his hand in the air gesticulation like an Italian Taxi Driver ;)

Scene from the AI training school :-

bumper2.jpg

When they said in the pre-release info for 2015 that the AI had been much improved and were more aggressive by not holding back and trying to overtake more, i didn't know they meant shoving me out of the way by ramming my gear box or side swiping me off the track when overtaking.

just another thing to add to the list.

Edit: Yes all the time Jonathan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back