Skins Any tutorial on how to use the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 template?

"everything seems locked" ? You really should not expect help if you don't explain the problem in an understandable way.

same here, everything seems locked, so I have no idea how to change the base colour to what I want?

"everything seems locked" ? You really should not expect help if you don't explain the problem in an understandable way.
Not sure if you mean this otherwise no clue. :)
turn the padlocks on and off.
18e3397f177c645ba01c7c1229d1427c.gif

af5a4ee2566098702fb2a4b75a1c300f.png

I've been using Photoshop for decades and literally have never seen that error before. Thanks for discovering it and the solution! Learn somethin new every day. :)
That is why I lock everything on a purpose, so no one can make mistakes and paint over masks, or parts of the template that is meant to stay locked ect,
I never expected people having issues with such simple stuff,
you get that warning if you try to paint or use tools in locked layers,

so locking them to me personally makes sense, unlock the layers you want to paint on, I tent to find its much safer than trying to work out what has gone wrong at the end when the layers are mixed up or painted upon my mistake. :)

That is why I lock everything on a purpose, so no one can make mistakes and paint over masks, or parts of the template that is meant to stay locked ect,
I never expected people having issues with such simple stuff,
you get that warning if you try to paint or use tools in locked layers,

so locking them to me personally makes sense, unlock the layers you want to paint on, I tent to find its much safer than trying to work out what has gone wrong at the end when the layers are mixed up or painted upon my mistake. :)

I usually don't lock layers because I work almost exclusively in vector, so I'm never at threat of painting over anything ever. But that all being said, that particular error I've never seen before; guess I've never tried to work on a layer within a layer group where the group itself was locked.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.