• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Any spotter mod out their?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JokkerHD, Jul 16, 2015.

1. JokkerHD

JokkerHD

Ratings:
    +25
    I have the Spotter Plugin you were probably suggest. But I like to know if there was a spotter mod that also said things like "car outside" "car inside" like a NASCAR spotter.

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    The spotter mod available here does that, you just need to enable "NASCAR mode" in its options.

3. JokkerHD

JokkerHD

Ratings:
    +25
    Figured it out.

4. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    Sorry guys, can you please tell me better where I will found the plugin and how to activate it?
    Thanks for your help.

5. JokkerHD

JokkerHD

Ratings:
    +25
  6. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Is this mod working properly now? Last time a tried it I would get info during practice and and quali than the spotter would go silent during the races.

7. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    Thanks for your help. Btw, there are other spotter plugins?If yes, why this and not another one?

8. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes

Ratings:
    +183
    I really like the spotter plugin, but unfortunately this brings huge stuttering.. does anyone had this problem too?

9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +443
    I use spotter all the time, I haven't experienced any stuttering.

i7, GTX 980 4GB, 16 GB ram

• Like Like x 1
  10. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +140
    According to some threads the stuttering might be related to the voice recognition, though I've not experienced it myself.

Renaming /SpotterAddon/VR Component/VR.exe to something else has been reported to help in some cases, though obviously you will lose the voice recognition functionality.

• Beer Beer x 1