1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any spotter mod out their?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JokkerHD, Jul 16, 2015.

1. I have the Spotter Plugin you were probably suggest. But I like to know if there was a spotter mod that also said things like "car outside" "car inside" like a NASCAR spotter.
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

The spotter mod available here does that, you just need to enable "NASCAR mode" in its options.
  3. Figured it out.
  4. DaVeX↯

Premium Member

Sorry guys, can you please tell me better where I will found the plugin and how to activate it?
    Thanks for your help.
  5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Is this mod working properly now? Last time a tried it I would get info during practice and and quali than the spotter would go silent during the races.
  6. DaVeX↯

Premium Member

Thanks for your help. Btw, there are other spotter plugins?If yes, why this and not another one?
  7. I really like the spotter plugin, but unfortunately this brings huge stuttering.. does anyone had this problem too?
  8. I use spotter all the time, I haven't experienced any stuttering.

i7, GTX 980 4GB, 16 GB ram
    • Like Like x 1
  9. tpw

According to some threads the stuttering might be related to the voice recognition, though I've not experienced it myself.

Renaming /SpotterAddon/VR Component/VR.exe to something else has been reported to help in some cases, though obviously you will lose the voice recognition functionality.
    • Beer Beer x 1