1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Any photos you would like to post,whether it's you neighborhood, workplace, whatever.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Got any photos or videos you would like to share,could be your neighborhood, workplace,events, your friends place, tripping on sidewalk, doesn't matter. The girl in helmet was the fastest female in UBCSCC autocross club. That is also her in pic in Integra GSR below. She also throws a 2000's Mustang Bullit GT around course as well. pic next to spinning integra: This is why our girlfriends and wives allow guys night out once a week. we dont do much to get ourselves in trouble.

Attached Files:

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Here a few more. I didn't know we got the Fiat 500 here. Don't take second pic to right seriously it's just flour! :D

Attached Files:

3. DSC00172.jpg DSC00235.jpg DSC00259.jpg DSC00217.jpg DSC00216.jpg
    1: ice after a spring storm last year
    2: our cat Zsömike
    3: october morning, heading to the bus stop
    4-5: view from the look-out towers on Gulyadomb, Veszprém

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

This is our downtown core(arieal view) i live towards the big park on the left. pic 1. that is the Sea Bus. takes people from downtown to North Vancouver.

Attached Files:

5. I have many hobbies, photography is one of them and it ties in quite well with my main probably most saddest hobby in terms of sociality:
    But I have worked on this engine and last week was lucky enough to actually drive her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

That is a beutiful old train. whats it like operating one of those?

7. You work on and drive Steam trains?? That's awesome! :D

8. Thanks guys! I work on the one pictured above mainly, all voluntarily - I just love the technology for the time era as the one above was built back in the 20's but is powerful and efficient. They are elegant machines.

@Hiroshi It is a nice feeling keeps you on edge, not as instant or alive as driving a high powered car and trying to keep it straight :D But the steam is a little delayed to feed through the system so you have to gently feed the power input without making them spin. And after that the feel of power is just phenomenal. The locomotive pictured above when was working on mainline steam back in the 50s and 60s they were used regularly on mineral freight trains upto a 1000T

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

1. How much is fuel prices where you live?our price is per litre. 2.my friends at a track meet. 3. 2005 A ferry accident at Horseshoe Bay.I saw this happen right before my eyes. I was waiting in line up when this happened. luckily now one was hurt. 4. My local coffee shop hangout. 5. Action shot at Auto-x. he was losing control when that was taken.

Attached Files:

10. 1: 375 HUF/l, which is about 1,38€/l. In what currency is that price on your pic?

11. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Here are some pictures of the city i live in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Lovely architecture!!

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Its in Canadian dollars.

15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Beautiful town you live in. I need to travel more.

16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

You're the guy with the wicked Audi Coupe Quatrro!

17. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

With almost 300,000 inhabitants we can call it a city :)

18. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Yep, i'd say so

19. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Just a few of my various images from my gradual increasing collection of photos
    DSCF1740.jpg DSCF1724.jpg 100_0520.jpg DSC_3035.jpg DSC_4157.jpg DSC_3937.jpg DSC_3974.jpg DSC_3945.jpg DSC_3008.jpg DSCF2026 - Copy.jpg DSCF1908.jpg DSCF1894.jpg 100_0910.jpg