Any other mod sites for this game?

I have recently been on the search for more racing games that have the ability to race AI online. This one is on sale currently, but most of the mod sites I find from posts back in 2015 are all dead. Any currently active sites, or is there someone out there that houses a huge selection of mods they have uploaded?

Speednut, that would be awesome to see what mods you have hoarded up! Don't want to push my luck but do you happen to have drives for the other games you mentioned?

Only here on Race department. However as I'm a hoarder I pretty much have every mod ever created for Race 07. I would be happy to give you access to my Google Drive.
You should also consider Rfactor, GTR2, and GT Legends. Which are also cheap and have A lot of mods.
Hey Speednut, are you happy to send over the Drive link to me too? I'm looking for a few hard-to-track-down mods at the moment, thanks in advance if so

Is it? That's a shame. Downloaded some mods off of TT this Summer. Thought it was still up every now and then.
No. It has definitely ended. Owner decided to take server down. A shame . Had some great stuff.

I believe somebody else is trying to create something similar where the files may be available again.

Perhaps someone could confirm this ??

It is down, used to run on a windows 7 machine and when he updated to win10 it wouldn't work. Tripp still shares the files on DC++
I have been slowly downloading all of them with the hopes of creating my own file server for everyone here.
If anyone has experience with how to do this, I could do with some help.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for responding and provided the extra sites to get mods. I'm so glad after buying Race 07 there are plenty of mods for it and that others are helping to keep these games alive after all these years!

I miss the older games with multiplayer AI with friends, which is why my focus has shifted, after building my simulator, to older games that provide this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back