• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any mod/debug/cheat to play full 2012 season in GP mode as Vettel or other drivers

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by CasualRacer47, Oct 16, 2013.

1. CasualRacer47

CasualRacer47

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello,

other than in 2010/2011/2013 game in this one unfortunately in GP mode Codemasters left out the possibilty to race a full season
    as say Vettel or any other driver.

Is there any mod, any debug, any cheat that solves this and let the player race in GP mode a full season 2012?

thanx in advance for your answers

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,105
    Yes you can do a full season in GP mode. Once you have chosen your driver, you just add all the tracks you want to race at.

3. CasualRacer47

CasualRacer47

Ratings:
    +3
    what do you mean "add"? the only thing I can see in 2012 is to choose single tracks in GP mode at once and that's about it. For example I can choose BAHRAIN, finish that one, go back tp the menu and choose another track and start at once again. But not playing a full GP Vettel season in GP mode ???

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,105
    I just made a video for you, uploaded it. Then realised that I am in the F1 2012 forum, not the F1 2013 forum. My video was for F1 2013. ..... doh! :redface:

I have been in the F1 2013 forum almost continuously since release .....

I am sure that F1 2012 as the same, an add complete 2012 season option. I will have to re-install F1 2012 to check and/or make a video.

It's going to take 10 - 15 min to re-download and re-install.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,105
    Ah ...... It's been so long since I played it, I almost forgot. They removed GP mode from the game, which annoyed many many people, who like to play a season as a particular driver.

They replaced it with Quick Race, single races at a time. They added the Challenge mode and the Young Driver's Test.

So no, you cannot add a season in F1 2012.

GP Mode returned in F1 2013.

Sorry to lead you astray :D

6. CasualRacer47

CasualRacer47

Ratings:
    +3
    Well YEAH THAT was my question:

isn't there a F1 2012 mod/debug/cheat...anything, to race a full season as a particular driver in GP mode???

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,105
    Yeah, thanks for that .......

No, I haven't seen or heard of a method to do it.