1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

any mod/debug/cheat to play full 2012 season in GP mode as Vettel or other drivers

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by CasualRacer47, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Hello,

other than in 2010/2011/2013 game in this one unfortunately in GP mode Codemasters left out the possibilty to race a full season
    as say Vettel or any other driver.

Is there any mod, any debug, any cheat that solves this and let the player race in GP mode a full season 2012?

thanx in advance for your answers

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yes you can do a full season in GP mode. Once you have chosen your driver, you just add all the tracks you want to race at.

3. what do you mean "add"? the only thing I can see in 2012 is to choose single tracks in GP mode at once and that's about it. For example I can choose BAHRAIN, finish that one, go back tp the menu and choose another track and start at once again. But not playing a full GP Vettel season in GP mode ???

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I just made a video for you, uploaded it. Then realised that I am in the F1 2012 forum, not the F1 2013 forum. My video was for F1 2013. ..... doh! :redface:

I have been in the F1 2013 forum almost continuously since release .....

I am sure that F1 2012 as the same, an add complete 2012 season option. I will have to re-install F1 2012 to check and/or make a video.

It's going to take 10 - 15 min to re-download and re-install.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ah ...... It's been so long since I played it, I almost forgot. They removed GP mode from the game, which annoyed many many people, who like to play a season as a particular driver.

They replaced it with Quick Race, single races at a time. They added the Challenge mode and the Young Driver's Test.

So no, you cannot add a season in F1 2012.

GP Mode returned in F1 2013.

Sorry to lead you astray :D

6. Well YEAH THAT was my question:

isn't there a F1 2012 mod/debug/cheat...anything, to race a full season as a particular driver in GP mode???

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yeah, thanks for that .......

No, I haven't seen or heard of a method to do it.