Resource icon

Misc Any Camera While Pitting 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TrollingDerpGuy submitted a new resource:

Any Camera While Pitting - Pit-Lane Any Camera

Hello,
This Is My First Mod: Any Camera While Pitting.
In this mod you can go into the pitlane and see your current camera while pitting
Backup File Also Included

IMPORTANT: YOUR PIT CAMERAS IN OPTIONS MENU HAS TO BE SWITCHED OFF OR ELSE THIS MOD WONT WORK
2urtbo9.jpg

ENJOY!!!
P.S: Dont Forget To Subscribe To My...

Read more about this resource...

TrollingDerpGuy updated Any Camera While Pitting with a new update entry:

Any Camera While Pitting

Hello,
This Is My First Mod: Any Camera While Pitting.
In this mod you can go into the pitlane and see your current camera while pitting
Backup File Also Included

IMPORTANT: YOUR PIT CAMERAS IN OPTIONS MENU HAS TO BE SWITCHED OFF OR ELSE THIS MOD WONT WORK
2urtbo9.jpg
View attachment 68795 View attachment 68796 View attachment 68797 View attachment 68798...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will this mod effect the view while sat in the pits...?

There was a similar mod for 2013 and it caused an issue where part of the screen was blanked off grey, I think it was when using specific cars though.

Is there any chance you can inform me which lines to edit in which file for this, as I would like to change the camera files myself with the camera mod I have made for myself?
The reason I ask is because I can then try each team one by one and see if the problem from 2013 is apparent.

Thanks!

Here is what you have to search: <View type="Head" ident="head-cam2" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse" hidden="false"

There isn't any "head-cam2" within the car camera files...?

How can I edit the files as requested if the information given is totally false?, I'm not thinking or wanting to steal your work, all I want to do is what I had said in the previous post/request.

Also, you didn't explain what you have to change in order for the change to work, I assume it is the 'false/true' part of the line? OR..., is it changing the "head-cam" to "head-cam2"?

I don't want to start a 'heated' discussion, have no intention to, but better info wouldn't have gone a miss m8.

Cheers!

Hi, I have some questions:
  • can I use this mod together with another (cockpit) camera mod?
  • can you make a mod where T-Cam offset is permanently selected, meaning in the garage, during pitstops and when racing?
Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back