1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Any Camera While Pitting 2.0

Pit-Lane Any Camera

1. TrollingDerpGuy submitted a new resource:

Any Camera While Pitting - Pit-Lane Any Camera

Read more about this resource...

2. TrollingDerpGuy updated Any Camera While Pitting with a new update entry:

Any Camera While Pitting

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. TrollingDerpGuy updated Any Camera While Pitting with a new update entry:

Any Camera While Pitting

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Will this mod effect the view while sat in the pits...?

There was a similar mod for 2013 and it caused an issue where part of the screen was blanked off grey, I think it was when using specific cars though.

Is there any chance you can inform me which lines to edit in which file for this, as I would like to change the camera files myself with the camera mod I have made for myself?
    The reason I ask is because I can then try each team one by one and see if the problem from 2013 is apparent.

Thanks!

5. Here is what you have to search: <View type="Head" ident="head-cam2" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse" hidden="false"

6. There isn't any "head-cam2" within the car camera files...?

How can I edit the files as requested if the information given is totally false?, I'm not thinking or wanting to steal your work, all I want to do is what I had said in the previous post/request.

Also, you didn't explain what you have to change in order for the change to work, I assume it is the 'false/true' part of the line? OR..., is it changing the "head-cam" to "head-cam2"?

I don't want to start a 'heated' discussion, have no intention to, but better info wouldn't have gone a miss m8.

Cheers!

7. Dont forget to convert the txt or xml to a word pad file

8. Yes I have done the conversion, that's not the problem. So, what is it I have to change...?

Is it to make the "head-cam" to "head-cam2"...?

9. yes that is the only thing you have to change

10. Right ok, thanks for the reply!. Now its just a matter of going through every cam to see if the 2013 'grey' issue is present! :(

Thanks again m8! ;)

11. NP Mate. :thumbsup:

12. Can you make this compatible with other camera mods, because it doesn't work with the Masuzoh2 mod (Custom TVPod Cam Mod) I installed before? Btw, this is GREAT mod!!

13. Hi, I have some questions:
    • can I use this mod together with another (cockpit) camera mod?
    • can you make a mod where T-Cam offset is permanently selected, meaning in the garage, during pitstops and when racing?
    Thanks in advance!

14. GOOD